No I haven't
Have you shot the other Ruger 45? the P345?
I'm debating on which to get? the P90 or P345
No I haven't
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Colt AR 15.
![]()
I got a Taurus MILPRO PT145 (.45)w/trijicon night sites - very accurate out to 25yrds(have not shot it farther than that). I have put about 1200 rds down range with no issues(ball ammo and JHPs). For the money to me it is the best 45 semiauto sub-compact handgun available(10 +1 round of 45 at your finger tips is a small package with controlable recoil).
Also have a KEL-TEC PF9 (9mm) - very thin again pretty accurate. BUT tough on the hand after about 50rds or so due to being so thin. Put about 400rds down range no issues (If you are thinking of one of these get one with a high serial number. It would have all the upgrades). 7 +1 round of 9mm snappy recoil but controlable not a range gun
Browning buckmark bullseye 22LR with 7.5" bull barrel - ACCURATE AS H***. Over 2000 rds down range out to 30yrds a few miss fires but believe it was due to bulk 22 ammo vice the gun. I will be taking some squirrels with this one. 10rds, no recoil
S&W 357 MAG wheel gun - reliable accurate shoot anything I feed it, factory, reloads it dont care. Just keeps going bang.
Rest are rifles and shotguns...favorite shotgun REM model 870 pump - rugged, reliable takes game and protects the house. Favorite rifle REM model 700 bdl 30-06 - again rugged, reliable
nothing flashy just does the job very effectively.
Tony
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GCVOL1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also have a KEL-TEC PF9 (9mm) - very thin again pretty accurate. BUT tough on the hand after about 50rds or so due to being so thin. Put about 400rds down range no issues (If you are thinking of one of these get one with a high serial number. It would have all the upgrades). 7 +1 round of 9mm snappy recoil but controlable not a range gun </div></div>
I have the KEL-TEC in a 32. It is the one I usually carry. Very nice little hand guns.
Bookmarks